Making Your Life a Little Easier
I represent clients involved in car and truck accidents in Shrewsbury, Worcester, and throughout the surrounding areas of Massachusetts. No matter the cause or details of the accident, my focus is always the same: making each client’s life a little easier.
Here’s how I do it:
- Thoroughly investigate the cause of your accident to determine liability
- Review police and accident reports, witness statements, and medical records
- Work with appropriate medical specialists to ensure you receive proper treatment and care
- Collaborate with accident reconstruction engineers, occupational therapists, economists, vocational counselors, and other experts to determine the full impact of your injury
- Negotiate with insurance adjusters on your behalf to ensure all your medical bills and lost wages are covered
- Protect your interests in court if it becomes necessary to do so
Common Injuries After a Car Accident
Car accidents can cause a range of injuries depending on the severity of the accident. These are just a few of the injuries I commonly see in my work:
- Broken bones / fractures
- Spinal cord injuries
- Brain injuries
Whether your injuries are minor or severe, know that I have the experience and resources to protect your rights. More than that, I understand how difficult and frustrating this time is for you and your family, which is why I will guide you throughout the legal process and communicate all developments to you as they happen.
My priority is getting you the best result possible. If you live in or near Worcester, Shrewsbury, Northborough, Westborough, Grafton, Webster, Dudley, Oxford, or South Bridge, please give me a call and allow me to fight for you.